Wednesday, March 21

Entrepreneurship

These two words, entrepreneur and entrepreneurship are my best friends for this semester. Everyday I will try to think like an entrepreneur. And actually, I love to be an entrepreneur. I have got a plan to have my own business one day, InsyaAllah. Pastry and dessert for sure..hehehe..So the chances given hopefully will help me become a successful entrepreneur later.

 So, what did I do to act like a pro expert entrepreneur in front of my students? The word is READING!! Yeah, to enhance the knowledge, I read entrepreneur blogs, entrepreneur books, lectures online and videos on youtube.  The book that I love most is Nota Jutawan Nota Perniagaan by Irfan Khairi. This book is simple, full of illustrations, colourful and a lot of tips given for young entrepreneur.

 Picture taken from here

The latest book I just bought yesterday was Toolkit Usahawan Junior by Khairul Afzan Aziz. I am not finish with this book yet but the contents are just awesome too.

Picture taken from here


I love giving inspiration, motivation and tips to my students. Encouraging them to build small business while pursuing their study is what I do now. I believe that not all of us were born to be an entrepreneur but if we give ourselves the opportunity, it is not impossible though, right?

So, say to yourself, I am entrepreneur to be, insyaAllah!!

(where is the will, there will be the way----betul ke ayat ni? belasah je, hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment